Welcome to 茄子影院. I am very proud to be Centre Principal at this successful, inclusive and vibrant college and I am delighted that you are considering joining us.
Our approach here is simple. We put our students at the heart of everything we do, treating you as an individual, nurturing your talents and igniting your passions. We have high expectations for each and every one of our students coupled with an understanding that you can only achieve your potential in an environment where you feel a sense of belonging and where you feel happy and safe. These things are very important to us. Our staff at ASFC are passionate, highly skilled and caring, and they will go the extra mile to ensure that you feel valued, supported and appropriately challenged.
We are very proud of our students’ achievements which are consistently outstanding and place ASFC as one of the highest performing colleges in the country. Crucially, our students’ achievements enable them to progress onto their chosen next steps, whether this is taking up a place at a top university or securing a highly competitive employment or apprenticeship opportunity. However, ASFC is more than just a place to study. We are here to help you broaden your horizons. As such, we strongly encourage our students to engage fully with our extensive enrichment programme which includes additional courses, an array of visiting speakers and a wide range of trips and visits. Ultimately, we want you to move on from 茄子影院 with skills, confidence, excellent qualifications and importantly, choices.
Transforming lives through learning
- To engender a love of learning through an excellent standard of teaching and learning for all
- To lay the foundations for career success
- To promote well-being and inspire students and staff to lead fulfilling lives
Our Strategic Aims
- To achieve excellence in all aspects of our work
- To deliver relevant and coherent 16-19 study programmes which meet the needs of students and the wider community
- To deliver a relevant adult and Higher Education curriculum which meets the needs of students and the wider community
- To enhance the well-being of students and staff
- To secure a sustainable and successful future for the college